About Me

My photo
MONTASHA ❤ 23 ❤I'm In a Serious Relationship With ma ☀Boyfriend Baby Ho☀ ~Not available FOREVER, teehee =)❤

Friday, March 19, 2010

Damn Hot

Back to Subang and the weather is damn HOT
yeah...read my lips ....H.O.T

I'm located at my sweet sweet home
Facing with my bro's pro 19' inch desktop screen
Sitting on my soft comfy dining chair

but the farking weather here is torturing me like HELL ..
or maybe far more worst than HELL o(>﹏<)o




my hair is sticky
my hair is oily
and
my hair is not growing !!! wtf


my body is itchy
my neck sweats all the time (that's why my hair is oily and sticky)
my nerve is breathless (that's why my hair stops growing)
lame excuse, but its true


or maybe next time i should put some conditioner on my hair and sit in my living room
i could save some MONEY for steaming my hair
...sob sob ...what a pity but brilliant idea (⊙o⊙)



God oh God
please drop me a "FREE" air-con
just like the pic below...hahaha

Oh yeah, my dear God...i prefer a PINK colour air-con o(≧v≦)o~~




Dear God, please forgive me as a normal greedy human being ...haha
beside air-con ...i wanna have a ice room ...with a icy cold bathroom

look at the sexy creature below ...
all guys wanna have her...
but me ...i just wanna have the icy cold room (at this second)



maybe next second i will ask my bro to make some hot coffee for me
women....what a capricious creature ...hahaha


ok~i think is my time to take a cold bath now ....
Cya ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Follow Me

❤Me & Baby Ho❤

欢迎光临